Don’t let downtime hamper your organization. While we cannot prevent disasters from happening, you can minimize the impact on your business by putting technology in place before disaster strikes.
In our article, What Aspect of IT Support is Most Important, we discuss three aspects, including the sensitivity of the data you handle. Medical facilities, law firms, investment firms, and others, are held to industry standards of compliance and privacy laws but how protected is the data from an IT standpoint? It depends and it’s worth investigating the what if scenarios like these:
- What happens if client data is breached?
- What happens if patient care is compromised by a ransomware attack?
- Can your organization function if a server is compromised?
If you don’t have a business continuity strategy in place, your team will experience extended periods of downtime which impact those you serve, not to mention the bottom line.
At YourITGroup, we offer Business Continuity Services that protect data, equipment, and productivity so your team can keep serving clients, customers, and patients.
What are Business Continuity Services?
As a growing organization, your goal is to keep moving forward with little interruption. What if a storm came through and flooded the server room? What if you had to move employees to home offices because of a global pandemic? Is data backed up to a secure off-site location? Does anyone on your IT team know how to access backup files? If you’re not sure how to answer these questions, it’s time to consider business continuity services.
Working with our team of experts, we create a detailed strategy as well as conduct a risk assessment to protect your employees, data, and assets in the event of a disaster.
Our business continuity services strategy supports:
- Communicating with your employees efficiently and effectively even when systems are down, no matter the reason.
- Protecting client, customer, and patient data by decreasing the likelihood hackers can access the information.
- Decreasing downtime in the event of disaster or technical issue.
Give your employees, and yourself, peace of mind that a team of experts is available for disaster recovery and risk assessment as part of a customized strategy designed for your organization.