Is your business looking for ways to increase efficiency? Are you tired of not being able to collaborate with remote teams? Are there plans to scale but you’re not sure how? Cloud Services could benefit your Miami business by implementing solutions to meet the needs of your changing organization.
What are Cloud Services?
If your Miami business is still using on-site servers that monitor data only when there are people at the office, it’s time to consider cloud services. Cloud services is the technology that takes servers out of your space and creates opportunities that you may have only thought large companies could afford. Not only that, but YourITGroup can manage the cloud on your behalf.
5 Ways Miami Cloud Services Benefits Your Business
Data is stored securely on offsite servers that can be accessed through the power of the internet, by anyone authorized, and from any location. That means your business can grow!
- Scalability. Working in the cloud means your Miami business can grow and there’s no need to add people or servers. What if business ebbs and flows? You’ve got a team and a system in place that changes with you. If you have busy seasons throughout the year, cloud services can increase capacity to support those times and scale back when not needed.
- Collaboration. The pandemic has made us more aware of the need to be able to change how we work and where we work. More than any other time, we needed to serve clients like you who needed to work remotely, at least for a period of time. That sounds simple but for many small to medium size businesses, they simply didn’t have a way to access data from home. Implementing cloud services means your team never has to worry because data is always available. Work on documents without needing to email attachments, share calendars, and connect via instant messaging and conferencing.
- Cost consideration. Cloud Solutions Miami helps businesses save on server maintenance, power, and cooling costs, as well as software licensing and monitoring. Not only that but TekConcierge offers flat rate plans, so you never have to wonder what the service costs every month. You’ll always know.
- Increased security. Small and medium sized businesses store data on computers or servers that can be compromised. When using cloud services, you can rest assured data is secure and backed up. Even when you’re not at the office, our team is monitoring systems on your behalf.
- Managed resources. Whether we’re partnering with your IT techs, or we are your IT Services provider, you don’t have to worry about security and accessibility. Our Cloud Services team manages all of that for you. Working together, we build a cloud that is efficient, scalable, and accessible to your team.